Extra Health and Safety Measures
First and foremost, we hope you and your family and friends are safe and well.
We are looking forward to seeing all our clients back at Garners very soon.
We have a few requests for our clients to take into an account before their appointments with us:
- Please come to your scheduled appointment alone.
- You will be required to wear a face mask with ear loops to the appointment. Should you not have a face mask, we can provide one for you.
- If you’re required to queue or wait outside the salon whilst we deal with another client in the lobby, please observe our social distancing markings.
- We are limiting the number of people inside our salon at any one time, when inside, please adhere to the social distancing measures that have been put in place.
Likewise, we also have a list of measures and guidelines that we will be implementing at the salon to be carried out by our team in order to keep our clients and themselves safe at all times. These include:
- Our team will be wearing facemasks.
- We will offer facemasks to any and all clients who walk through our doors, however, you can wear your own should you wish.
- There will be wipeable screens placed in between each shampoo basin.
- All towels and gowns will be bagged up and washed after each use.
- All equipment used, such as hairbrushes and combs, will be sanitised by our stylists after each appointment.
- Each station will be spaced 1-2 metres apart from each other.
- No magazines will be available to share in the salon.
- Any soft or hot drinks provided will be served in takeaway cups to throw away after use.
Thank you for supporting us throughout this time, if you have any questions prior to your appointment with us, please call on 01603 630506 and a member of our team will be happy to help. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!